Monday, June 4, 2012

Stuff :)


Cameron got a Cars sleeping bag for his birthday and he was so excited to lay in it while he watched cartoons the next morning.



Have I mentioned how much Mackenzie loves balloons??!!  She is hilarious when it comes to balloons.  I took Cameron to get his hair cut at Cookie Cutters the other day and when they gave him his balloon Kenzie went crazy making all kinds of noises and jumping out of my arms.  So I had to get her her own balloon.  She didn't let go of it for several hours until her nap.  When she woke up she went straight for it again and when Jeremy came home she still had a death grip on it.

  


The neighborhood kids had a little parade one night with whistles and other musical instruments, they marched and rode bikes, Cameron got pulled in a wagon.  It is so cute to watch Cameron play with the kids and be involved in the activities.  The two neighbor girls always come over to ask if Cameron can play.  He has fun with all the kids and we are glad there are so many kids in the neighborhood!


1 comment:

  1. How fun for Cam to have so many friends. He is such a friendly kid and he loves to have someone to play with. I know Mackenzie loves balloons because her middle name is ORA! What a kick:)

    ReplyDelete