Monday, April 12, 2010

All clean

Cameron is such a happy kid. He loves life! Daddy just finished giving him a bath and is going to get ready for bed now. As much as I NEED the break, quiet, and get stuff done time....I just can't help but miss him when he is sleeping. How could you not miss this smile??

4 comments:

  1. I have said it before, and I will say it again...Cameron is so lucky to have such good parents, that is why he is such a HAPPY, WELL ADJUSTED little boy! He loves life because he knows how much his parents LOVE him, along with all the rest of us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute smile. Love the hooded bath towels, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, seriously did you not get my email? Telling you I could make them and giving you my cell? Because I DID!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto Grammy J!! That is a million dollar smile, for sure. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete