Thursday, April 22, 2010

There's no stopping him now!

Cameron has been walking for several weeks now...I guess since he was 10 months old. He is so funny he loves to walk around the house holding onto something. This video he had my calandar. You can see how he is able to squat down and pick something up off the floor and stand back up without holding onto anything. He is really stable walking around and so strong too. Now that he can walk it's impossible to contain him...church is a challange, he doesn't love sitting in grocery carts like he used to. It's a huge accomplishment for him and it's fun to watch him explore and discover new things every day!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! I can't believe he's walking already, it goes so fast! He is so adorable, and I love it that he's always so happy = great parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess you didn't want that calendar any more!!!! It is funny how after he tore that little piece off he acted like he wanted to put it back together somehow. He certainly was concentrating on it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray, man that seemed fast. I think I want to keep my baby in the oven as long as possible...before she is already headed off to college! :)

    ReplyDelete