Saturday, April 3, 2010

Too cute not to post!!

I can't handle how cute this kid is! I LOVE being a mom. Cameron is so dang fun, smart, funny and cute...


I could watch Cameron ALL day (oh wait I do). I was laughing so hard when I watched him turn his train the first time. I didn't think he meant to do it, but apparently he knows he doesn't want to get stuck or run into something so he turns his train. It might have been the lecture about him ruining stuff in the house and it coming out of his allowance...maybe he decided he didn't want to crash into the furniture :)

The little man is walking!! I didn't get a good video of it, but he takes about 10 to 12 steps by himself at this point.

3 comments:

  1. How precious is this. He is so smart to know he needs to turn his little train around and to have the strength to do it is wonderful! Happy for you, Cameron and the HOUSE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe he is walking. So cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Grammy J, he is pretty smart to turn that train around! I just want to kiss those cute little cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete