Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Clean up on isle 8!

This kid is FAST! You can't open the fridge or the dishwasher without him climbing into them! He is obsessed with them both. He pulls things off the shelves really fast...notice the butter by his foot. Well, the OJ was next...I probabaly could have avoided that, but figured I would risk it and take a picture :) So as you all know Cameron is full of energy and is very active. Now that he walks he doesn't like to be contained. So instead of sitting in the grocery cart seat buckled in he has to stand in the actual cart where the food goes. He holds onto the side and chatters and laughs as we go up and down the isles reaching for things and sometimes pulling them off the shelf. Grocery shopping has become a full contact sport lately and today I got my workout. He was throwing things out of the cart faster than I could pick them up and put them back in. It was funny and cute at first I could handle picking up the crackers and the boxed items, but seriously after he threw two of his glass baby jar bottles onto the ground as hard as he could causing them to shatter and splatter disqusting orange and barf green paste up my leg, all over the items on the shelf, and causing glass particals to ricochet off of the ground and into innocent bystandars' carts I was done shopping for the day!! I might rearrange my schedule and start going shopping after Jeremy gets home :) Lord help me!!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had been with you and had a cameron on you that day. Sounds funny, but horrible at the same time. I am still trying to figure out the child prof lock. Guess Cameron will have to give me a lesson on how to make it come off! I am serious, I can't figure them out!

    ReplyDelete