Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mowing the lawn is fun to do

Cameron has FUN doing ANYTHING! He loves to do anything new. Jeremy saw our neighbor mowing the lawn with his kid in a similar carrier, so that gave him the idea to use the Kelty Backpack that Margo & Rick gave us. I think we are going to get a lot of use out of this thing (thanks a ton!)

All the snow has finally melted and I think Spring has sprung! We couldn't wait to get out in the yard and start the yard work and enjoy the beautiful weather.

Daddy and Cameron had a fun time bonding while mowing the lawn. I sure love my cute family!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what Cameron thinks he is doing. About 10 yrs. from now when he is pushing that thing, he will really know what he is doing:)

    ReplyDelete