Monday, April 19, 2010

Yay for Spring!!

I love this tree in our front yard. I love Spring. I love all the pretty flowering trees we have in our yard! I love that Cameron and I get to play outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. He played in the sand pile for the first time and we played on the swing set today...he laughs when we swing (that didn't suprise me).


2 comments:

  1. seems like I am always the first one to make a post, but couldn't resist this one. You know how much I love that tree and how much I love little Cameron. Looks like he likes the grass! I think he likes everything. That is GOOD:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my earthly angel (I will always call you that, so I hope that is ok :) That picture makes me miss my weeping cherry tree at my old house!! Thanks for thinking of me ~ your SO sweet!!!! That was such a hard year and it is very nice to get moving on with life and the "weather" this storm, as they always say "this too shall pass" right!! We miss so much living close to our family and friends but there are a lot of great people out here!!! Cameron is so adorable!!! It was fun catching up with your blog!!! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete