Yup Mackenzie is 6 weeks old today! I took a few pictures while her and daddy got to take a Sunday afternoon nap.
One of my favorite things to do is watch her when she is sleeping!! She smiles a lot when she is first falling asleep and then will smile randomly while she is snoozing. It is soooo cute and sometimes she will smile so big with her mouth open it's like she is trying to laugh. I love this picture I captured of her smiling. Makes me wonder what she is dreaming about. You can also get her to smile when she is awake, I don't remember Cameron smiling this early....
Daddy and Kenzie snoozin on the couch
Don't they look so comfortable and completely out cold?
She is in such a deep sleep she is drooling...she gets that from her daddy! She is also grinning like she knows it's funny :) Now that she is 6 weeks old she is awake more during the day, but still only sleeps a few hours at a time. She seems to have some gas problems (also gets that from her dad...ha ha) because she fusses a lot when she eats. It's almost like she is in pain sometimes. Other than that things are going great. She loves her baths and is so calm in the water, just laying there looking all around. Mackenzie isn't as strong as her brother was, but she is pretty strong. She can hold her head up on her own for a pretty long time. She can sit up and balance with a little help. Good thing she is strong because she has a wild brother she is going to have to live with. She has already taken a few hits, kicks, and elbows from her brother and I am sure there are plenty more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment