Grampy planned to take Spencer and Troy fishing last Saturday and talked about taking Cameron, but we all knew that Grampys somewhat relaxing day of fishing wouldn't be so relaxing if he took Cameron. So, Jeremy went with them up to Rockport Dam and they spent the day fishing.
Packing the truck and heading out...
It was perfect weather for fishing
Grampy and Cameron
Cameron had fun fishing,
but then he found the rocks!! Of course collecting rocks is just as boring as fishing, I mean way more fun than fishing :)
I think it's cute that Grampy took the boys fishing, what a fun grampy! Cameron always has so much fun with his Spencer and Troy, they are so cute with him.
Everyone had fun and Cameron talked about it for days after. The only sad thing is nobody caught any fish!! They said that people around them were all catching fish so they knew there were some in the water! Well, maybe next time....
Glad Jer got pics. It looked like they had a blast.
ReplyDeletemichele
I'm so glad Jeremy took pictures. Troy had so much fun. So happy it finally worked out:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful day to go fishing and it was October the 22nd. I can't believe what a beautiful fall we have had this year. Little Cam really looked like he had fun along with Troy and Spencer and of course Grampy. Grampy lookis forward to doing this for a long time!
ReplyDelete