Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bday lunch


Both my sisters birthdays are in October so this year we celebrated by having lunch in Gardner Village at Archibalds. Then we walked around checking out the festive decorations. Cameron had fun looking for the witches!
He laughed when he saw this one crashed on the side of the building...


He wanted to join the witches playing baseball

here they are concocting a potion and Cameron wanted to get a closer look....as he leaned on the gate it tipped over. Notice i the picture it is leaning? Another kid was standing on it too and as I was taking the picture I saw it falling. Good thing I have cat like reflexes and grabbed it before Cameron went crashing into the potion and turned into a frog.


This was my favorite witch. She was up in the air riding her bike and the pedals and tires were really moving.

Grammy and Cam sitting on some way cute pumpkins

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for getting all these cute pictures of this fun day. It was so fun, I wish we could do it every day. Glad Cameron had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun day -- the weather was perfect. My favorite part was when michele went to change Kenzie's diaper, Grammy and I went to take Cameron for a walk; and when we came back Meg was sitting there with our dessert we ordered. She said to go away and come back later. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey did you see my post last year??? I had a picture of the same pumpkins and wanted to make then....., let's just say I now have huge logs sitting in my driveway drying out!

    ReplyDelete