Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Eve


We had our traditional Christmas Eve dinner at Grammy and Grampy's and as always we all got stuffed with the delicious food.


Janessa, Lindsie & Mackenzie


I used to always get so excited to open one gift on Christmas Eve clear up until last year.  This year though the excitement for me has changed....I couldn't wait for Cameron to open his gift and wanted to get home to bed so we could see how excited he would be when Santa came!  Kids make Christmas so much more fun!


Grammy & Kenzie


Cameron is the biggest crack up.  He is always putting hats on and even putting things on his head that aren't hats.  Everyone was just talking and the kids were playing when someone said to look at Cameron.  He had taken this hat off of a bear that my mom had out as a decoration.  He wore it for a long time that night :)


We got home from Grammy & Grampy's, took a bath and got ready for bed.  Cameron was so excited to leave cookies for Santa and carrots for Ruldolph the red nosed reindeer and "Ruldoph the black nosed reindeer"  (he would see other reindeer in books, movies, etc and call them black nosed Ruldolph...I guess he figured all reindeer were named Ruldolph and some had red noses and some black.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to finally see your pictures of Christmas. Love the Zoo Lights....Looks like fun, especially what you ate:) Cameron looks so cute in his Pj's and I bet he went right to sleep so Santa could come! That is so funny about the reindeer. I didn't know he said that. Darling Kids....can't wait for next Christmas!

    ReplyDelete