Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Party Time!


 Cameron went to his first friend birthday party.  He was so excited he ran out the door before I could get a picture, so we took it by the car :)


Quinn turned 3 and had a party at The Little Gym.  It was a perfect place for a party.  They had some fun games and then the kids just ran wild on all the gym equipment.  Several moms commented on how coordinated and agile Cameron was.  He just ran, climbed, jumped, hung, rolled, and slid on just about everything in the room.



How cute is this picture!  It seems so weird to me that I took Cameron to his friends birthday party!!  He is growing up soooo fast.  I love that he has cute friends and I am so excited to watch him grow up with his friends and get to know them as teenagers.  



 Cameron sat back and watched patiently as Quinn opened his gifts, but when he was ready to open the ones Cameron brought.....that was a different story....Cameron jumped right up and decided to help Quinn.  He said "you open this one and I will open this one." 

As we started to drive away Cameron said, "I had so much fun, Quinn is a  nice friend."  Then he talked about everything he did at the party.  5 minutes later he was out.  The party was a success and successfully wore him out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment