Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cute Cameron


I got the kids ready for church on Sunday and put Kenzie in her crib so I could get ready.  In between drying my hair I would check on her and one of the times I came in her room to this Kodak moment!  How sweet is this...he is laying by his little sis holding her hand!  He wasn't jumping on her or poking out her eyes or making her cry.


He just wanted to be close to his sister.


A few funny things that Cameron has said lately or has been said about him:

Mommy: Cameron you were such a good boy, thank you for listening to me when I said it was time to go. 
Cameron:  And you were such a good girl too mommy, I'm so proud of you.

Lately Cameron has been telling me "you're a nice mommy"

Cameron and I were playing with some toys and doing a puzzle when out of the blue he says, "let's go upstairs and eat some chocolate!"  I think I've trained this kid a little too well :)

Cameron loves to watch  me cook dinner and lately has been wanting to  help.  So the other day I said Cameron do you want to stir the meat while I pour this in it?  Cameron responds "of course I do".  And another occasion which I forgot what he was responding to....I had asked him if he could do something and he said, "of course I can mommy."  I sometimes will say "of course I will" to him when he asks me to get him some chocolate milk or to hold him or something....so it's funny to hear him say that stuff back!

We were eating lunch the other day and Cameron was playing in the play area by himself, he was so excited when another kid came in to play.  The boy was about 8 years old and they were running around and going down the slides etc.  About 10 minutes later the boy says to his dad, "man this kid has a lot of energy!"

Another night I took the kids over to watch Jeremy's basketball game and my friend was there with her kids.  Cameron and her kids started playing and running in and out of the gym and paying tag and racing each other.  My friend's little girl (6 years old) came over to me out of breath and said, "who taught this kid how to run so fast!"

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE these pictures. I am so glad you are writing down the funny things Cameron is saying. How about him saying, "let's stop playing and go have some chocolate now!" Yes, he takes after is Grammy!

    ReplyDelete