Cameron's friend Tyson came over to play today. They have so much fun together and it's so cute to watch them interact and talk to each other. So when Tyson's mom came to pick him up he didn't want to go home....the boys ran into Cameron's room while we were talking. Finally we started calling for them to come out because it was time for Tyson to leave. After waiting for awhile we went to his room to see what they were up too....it was pretty quiet. I immediately saw them when I walked in the room, but Tyson's mom didn't know where they were....the boys couldn't stay quiet much longer and started laughing. Of course I had to go get my camera. That was a pretty smart of them to think of hiding there because Tyson didn't want to leave! Are these two going to give us a run for our money??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can you hear me laughing:) I couldn't even find them at first. SMART, SMART, SMART. I would say yes, they are already giving you a run for your money.
ReplyDelete