I found a new tradition for us every December! We went to the zoo to see the lights this year. I had heard about it, but had no idea how fun and amazing it would be! Despite the COLD night we had so much fun!
The kids were all bundled up to stay warm
Daddy and Cam
This is just an example of the million animal light up things they had :)
Cameron had fun looking all around at the lights and finding the animals.
More fun animal lights
Wow a real tiger....I wasn't sure we would see any real animals. But we actually saw several :)
We stopped in the bistro food place to warm up and get some treats before we went to the car.
The kids were happy to get un-bundled.
This was one of the treats we got, a fried smore! It was pretty tasty. I also got a scone with honey butter and we drank some yummy hot chocolate! That helped us get warmed up enough to run to the car and head home. See you next year Zoo Lights!
No comments:
Post a Comment