Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Shhhh...

I love this picture!  I love that she fell asleep in the swing.  I love that when I put her in there she had no toys with her.  I love that when peeked in the room to make sure she was okay Cameron was by her swing talking to her. I love that he calls her "honey" and "sweetheart".   I love that he put these toys in her swing "to make her happy".  I Love my kids!!

2 comments:

  1. The lucky girl that marries Cameron. He shows such a gentel, sweet, true love for his little sister. I think this shows what kind of a young man he is going to be. And look at the toys he gave her. He knew to give kenzie her own toys. the ones that would make her the happiese. She is so lucky to have him for a BIG BROTHER. And somewhere out there is a little girl grownig up that is going to be so lucky to have him for a husband:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little baby girl! I can't believe I haven't even been able to hold her..but I enjoy seeing all the pictures, even if I can't comment on most of them. Grammy T

    ReplyDelete