Cameron had fun digging into his Easter basket...I decided it was best to never let him know about that dumb fake green grass that gets everywhere. What he doesn't know won't hurt him right??


Oh WOW, I am drooling just thinking about how delicioius this chunky cinnamon french toast with cinnamon syrup was. I had to make the concoction the night before and let it all soak into the bread then I baked it in the morning. I think this will be our new tradition for Easter breakfast :)

The Easter Bunny put a frame in Jeremy's basket that said "Daddy&Me"...for him to take to work. So I took this picture for him to put in it.

Our cute family

Grammy was explaining to the kids about the egg hunt and that the eggs were hidden all over the house this year because it snowed for Easter! There was a million dollar bill hidden in one of the eggs for one lucky grandkid...and the other eggs had either candy or money in them. On your mark get set GO!

After the egg hunt, everyyone sat on the floor to see how much money the got and to see who was lucky enough to get the million dollar egg.

And the winner is....CAMERON! He found the million dollar egg.
Margo thought if she held Cameron that she might be able to steal the million dollars :)

The million dollar bill was traded in for a five dollar bill...pretty fair eh? It was a fun Easter celebration. This year we also celebrated Janessa's bday since it was the next day. This year it was fun to have Jeremy's brother and his wife and their kids come celebrate with us. They recently moved to Utah to represent the Cunningham side.
haha, i had to look at the pictures close to see what kind of money we were talking about here...looks like a fun easter egg hunt!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Cameron. Hope mommie put that $5 in your piggy bank and didn't take it out of your allowance for all the damage you have been doing lately to the house! What a fun day. Meg, you didn't tell me about that delicious french toast you had for breakfast. Looks so GOOD.
ReplyDeleteI am all for this new Easter tradition. That was a most delicious breakfast. Thanks honey!
ReplyDeleteI need that recipie for sure! It looks delicious! Easter was fun ... I love that Cameron is getting older and plays with the cousins. He is so much fun
ReplyDelete