Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring...Utah style

Jeremy and I took advantage of the nice day and went skiing on Saturday. We have had a few snow storms the last week or two so there is still a lot of snow on the mountains. Snowbird is open until the end of May!

We had a great time...the weather was awesome. We both got some much needed sun. I wish I would have gotten a picture or actually a video of Jeremy when he fell off this little ledge/cliff of snow trying to get over to where I was. I was laughing soooo hard I couldn't stop. We finally headed down the rest of the run and I was laughing the entire way down just thinking of it...I am sure people thought I was crazy just laughing out loud so hard as I am going down the hill.

The scenery is so beautiful up there. I LOVE the Utah mountains and all the Pine trees and snow. What a great day! Thanks Easter Bunny for giving me tickets in my Easter basket :)

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy, you are such a good dad and husband. Thanks for making our daughter and darling little Grandson so happy. They LOVE you and so do we:)

    ReplyDelete