Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Priceless!



I am pretty sure this is the cutest thing I have seen! Talk about a Kodak moment. I laid Kenzie in the middle of my bed and put some pillows all around her while I went to the bathroom. I had her bottle on my night stand. Of course she started fussing when I set her down, so I knew I was on the clock. Cameron was in the other room, which I thought was a good thing so I didn't have to worry about him jumping on her. When I came out of the bathroom this is what I saw.

I think this is one of the most genuine smiles he has ever done. He was so stinkin cute. I said "oh wow what a good big brother you have Mackenzie, he is so nice to feed you your bottle,"

I love the way he is looking at her here....so sweet!!

I love these two little twerps :) They make me smile!

2 comments:

  1. This is pricless!!!!! You can really see that Cameron knows it is important to take care of his little sister and he does it with love in his heart:) Glad you got these pictures. They will be your favorite pictures from now and forever!

    ReplyDelete