I used to run all the time and loved running races! However, I have had some bad back/leg pain since August 2005 and have had many MRI tests, Xrays, seen neurologists, had several episodes of physical therapy, had spinal cortizone injections, tried numerous medications, seen multiple doctors and specalists but nobody can figure out what is wrong with me! Anyway, I was sick of not running for a year and decided to run a race that was being sponsored by my job. I was working for the University of Utah, department of psychiatry and there was a "recovery day" race that several substance abuse agencies and other community organizations were supporting. This was the first year they started it and so I coaxed my supervisor, Jill, into running it with me. We had fun and enjoyed supporting the substance abuse recovery day!


I agree, the massage would have been the best. I guess you should have gotten back in line a few times to make it a longer massage
ReplyDeleteWay to go Meg. I can't believe how far you used to run. I hope that you can one day get back to being able to run because I know how much you enjoy it.
ReplyDelete