Jeremy and I went camping with Michele, Barry, Janessa, and Spencer at Mirror Lake in August '08. It is such a pretty place to camp! We had lots of fun hiking, biking, tossing the baseball, making smores, cooking breakfast, and playing cards. We actually went camping at Mirror Lake (in a different area) about 2 months before this camping trip, but didn't take any pictures!! That was a fun trip too...we rode our bikes around, tossed the football, the kids went fishing (we weren't as close to the lake though), Michele tripped over a rock and bloodied up her knee, we stayed up late laughing around the campfire and I called Michele Unis :)
Monday, March 23, 2009
Camping at Mirror Lake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was fun!!! Too bad I had to trip and kill my knee and too bad you had to call me Unis(LOL)
ReplyDeletelove ya
UNIS