We spent our second Christmas together in our NC house...just Jer, me and Tica and the sunshine. No white Christmas there :(

Who says you have to have snow and cold weather to enjoy sitting by a cozy fire? Tica could sit by the fire, under her blanket on a 100 degree day!

Jer was excited to get his cottenelle butt wipes in his stocking...those things are awesome! The head lamp has nothing to do with them :) it is for camping!

Santa knows meg loves her peanut M&M's !!

I was so happy to complete my nativity set this year!! I love this nativity set, it's my favorite one I've ever seen. Now I have all the parts to it I can't wait to set it up next year. I'm not sure Jeremy will know what to do without having a "for sure idea" of what to get me...each year he would get me a part of the set for a gift (he even gave me some of it for my birthday one year).

Margo & Rick gave us matching Last Chance sweatshirts. We are hoping that next year they will give us the property to build a house on their lakes! We think the sweatshirts were just a hint :)

Tica was very suspicious of the present Grammy & Grampy gave her. Of course my parents sent Tica a gift, after all they call her their "granddog".
.JPG)
She ended up loving the toy and wouldn't stop squeeking it. They also sent her a bone that had her entertained the rest of the day.

We learned our mistake of making a Christmas Feast to feed 100 last year and decided to scale back. We were able to eat dinner at a normal time and still have the evening to enjoy eachother and our gifts.
I can't believe that we spent 2 Xmases in our cute house in Charlotte. You sure make our house look so nice and festive every xmas. You need to pick something else to collect because I miss the "sure thing" gifts where i couldn't go wrong.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your new home all decorated for Christmas this year. with a new house and a new baby, what more could you want. Maybe Santa won't being you anything:)
ReplyDelete