Margo and Rick went to Moab for the weekend and so Troy spent a few night with Spencer and Lindsie and Mallory got to come stay with us at Grammy and Grampy's for the weekend. We all went to lunch at the Training Table (of course!) and then went to the Children's Museum on Saturday (3/21/09). What a fun place! You could spend the whole day there. We didn't get there until 1:45 and just happened to be the 1,000 customers so we all got in free! What luck! There was a fun chocolate experiment exibit they were doing, but since it ended at 2:00 we didn't get to see much of it. I did get several samples of delicious mint truffles (my fav), so I was happy :) I practiced my own experiment to see how fast I could make them disappear!

All the kids had to have pennies to put in the spinning coin thingy, they could have just done that all day and been happy.

Janessa, Grampy & Michele

There was a neat exibit that you build something and then it shows you what would happen to the building in an earthquake. The boys had fun building and Lindsie had fun knocking it down with the "earthquake button".

There was a fun stage with cute costumes and a curtain so the kids could put on plays. This play was a mix between the three little pigs & little red riding hood...then Spencer (the big bad wolf) started saying "ho ho ho Merry Christmas"? Glad we didn't pay money for that play ;)

Mallory was in her own little world...she is so funny. She enjoys playing by herself and doing her own thing! Her favorite place was the house and the store where she would buy the food and take it to the house.

There was a neat wall that was made of metal and the tubes all had magnets on them so Jeremy & Janessa built some design with the tubes and then put a ball in it to see how far it would go.

Spencer & Troy didn't want to leave the magnet wall...they had fun making their own creations.

I am 7 months pregnant (30 weeks) and Jeremy & I plan to take Cameron here when he is big enough. I think Spencer & Troy will have fun helping him build things!

These things were way cooler than legos! I wish they had these things when I was a kid!!

There was a helicopter on the roof that you could sit in and pretend you were flying...tons of buttons to push...a kids dream.

Jer & Lindsie

Lindsie & Mallory at Grammy & Grampy's playing on the swing set before we went to the Children's Museum. You can't tell in this picture, but Lindsie wanted me to do her hair that morning. It turned out really cute...I used my flat iron and made big ringlet curls. She loved it and said, "Meg you have to show my mom how to do this!" So, Margo I guess I can give you some lessons on how to do your daughters hair :)
That was a fun day. Thanks for posting the pictures they look great. All though you really should have taken a picture of the SMOTH
ReplyDeleteOk, Who was the SMOTH????? How did I miss out on that one??????
ReplyDelete