Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today's Dr. visit

Today was another monthly doctor checkup. But it wasn't a typical one...today they were checking my glucose and iron level. 45 minutes before my appointment I HAD to eat a King Size Snickers bar. I know...what a horrible test :) I think I could handle doing this every month! The only catch was I had to eat the candybar in 5 minutes, so I couldn't really enjoy it all that much.


On your mark get set GO....

I'm happy to report the tests all came back "great" and "normal". So that was all good news. I was sort of hoping there would have been something wrong with the machine that tested my blood so maybe next time I would have to take the test again :) Jeremy met me at my appointment and we got to hear the little heart beat again. She said it sounded good and all my measurements were right on schedule! I see him in 3 weeks then 2 weeks and then weekly...so we're getting close (I think I can make it!!)

4 comments:

  1. I sure had fun taking that pictures of you and the candy bar:) Just so happy everything tested out OK! I wonder if Cameron enjoyed the candy bar as much as you did?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I am jealous!!! Back in my day (LOL) I had drink that stupid glucose drink that was supposed to taste like orange but it was way too sweet, I had to gag it down In 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously.., what kind of doctor do you have??? I still had to drink the nasty sugar drink. I would have rather had a snickers any day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look DARLING!! I'm so looking forward to seeing you for lunch tomorrow.

    Thanks for the invite to your blog...

    ReplyDelete