Monday, March 16, 2009

Atlanta Temple trip '07

Jeremy & I drove to Atlanta, GA to go to the temple in April 2007. We made a weekend trip out of it and caught a Braves vs. New York Mets game on Saturday. We had a better experience at this Temple than we did when we drove 3 hours to get to the Charleston, SC temple! We woke up really early one Satruday and drove to SC to make it on the 11:00 session. When we got there we found out that session was a Spanish session and the next session wasn't for another 3 hours. So I experienced my first Temple session with head phones! The session was full, so they added chairs in the isle and had the men sitting in those...it was kind of nice because Jeremy and I sat right next to each other. Lucky for him, he speak a da Spanish so he didn't have to mess up his hair wearing the head phones.

It was a nice day, but really really windy!




The Temple grounds were really pretty, everything was so green and there were flowers all over. I took this picture for my mom...I sent it to her because she LOVES flowers!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me see that beautiful picture of the flowers again. So glad you got to go to the Temple there, and so glad Jeremy didn't mess up his hair??????????

    ReplyDelete