Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2 Years already???

For our two year anniversary (I was 3 months pregnant) Jeremy surprised me with a nice evening! We ate at in Joseph Smith Building at the restaurant "The Roof" where we had our luncheon after getting sealed in the Temple. The dinner was delish and we even got a free appetizer!

After dinner we went on a romantic carriage ride and got a tour of Salt Lake City....well it wasn't too romantic, the driver didn't stop talking to us the whole time! However, it was fun I've lived here all my life and learned a lot of neat things on the tour that I wouldn't have learned if the driver didn't tell us. The best part of the carriage ride is...I was really disappointed on the day we got married because after taking all the pictures with family and the wedding was over, before heading up to Park City all I wanted to do was take a carriage ride. So, we ran down the street, still dressed in our wedding atire and me draging my train on the sidewalk...only to find out that there were no carriage rides at that time of the day! Unfortunately, we didn't know this and hadn't planned ahead or we could have scheduled for a ride! I was bumbed. So it was really cute that Jeremy remembered this and thought about doing it for an anniversary.

There is a huge Christmas tree in the Joseph Smith Building on the main floor, so big you can't get the whole tree in the picture if you want to be visible in it. So after dinner we got our picture taken by it. I don't love the idea of a Chrismas tree in November....we didn't get married in December, but anyway the tree was pretty.



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were finally able to get that carrage ride!!!
    luv sissy

    ReplyDelete