Valentine's Day was a fun day for us. I met Jer at his work and we went to lunch. On his way home he picked up chinese from our favorite place (a little dive by our house) for dinner. I made strawberry daiquiris and delicious chocolate dipped strawberries :) We had a romantic dinner by the fire.

After dinner we opened our gifts. My gift to Jer didn't compare to what he gave me. He gave me BILLY JOEL tickets! I was so excited because he is my favorite singer ever...and I thought I had gone to his last concert when he came to Utah with Elton John years before. Anyway, I had heard on the radio he was doing a concert in South Carolina about 3 hours away from us...I only gave a "little" hint to Jeremy about how bad I wanted to go and left it at that. He came through and got me tickets. Thanks again Jer, that was the best gift ever!!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes Meg, you do look HAPPY with those Billy Joel tickets in your hand! Way to go Jeremy.
ReplyDeleteYou look great in Red -- I've never seen you in that color! Fun blog by the way. I'm goad to see you've figured it out.
ReplyDeleteThat was a fun, romantic day. I had to somehow pay Meg back for surprising me the day before our wedding with Jazz vs. Lakers tickets. I loved the Billy Joel concert and I think that Meg liked it too. You sure do look good in red Meg!
ReplyDeleteThat is funny. I was thinking the same thing about meg being in red. You do look really good in red and like Margo said, I don't think i've seen you in red before. I'm sure the Billy Joel concert wasn't as fun as the one when we got lost on secondy second street. LOL
ReplyDelete