Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Cinco De Mayo

ARRRIBBBAAA! ARRIBBBAAA!!! Our friends had a Cinco de Mayo party (5/5/08) at their house. We thought it would be funny to dress up, my dad had these great authentic outfits from Guatamala and the masks have been in the family for many generations :) I'm pretty sure we were the only ones laughing when we showed up to the party dressed like this...I guess the joke was on us, especially when we tried to eat through the tiny holes in the masks. Eventually we had to take off our disguises so we could enjoy the food. Hey at least we know how to have fun!!

My name is Megusta and yes I know I have a mustasche...

This is my husband Paco de la Torre

2 comments:

  1. So glad Grandma Murdoch had these masks. She made me guard them with my life when she finally gave them to me. I can see why!!!!!!!!!! They are the funniest things I have ever seen. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure we all laughed..., that is once we realized who you guys actually were.

    ReplyDelete