Sunday, March 15, 2009

Meg turns the big 3-0

We flew to Utah to celebrate my 30th birthday. I figured I would need as much family support and love as I could get :) Why does 30 seem so old?? Jeremy had my parents make a nice banner for me and they got lots of balloons. My mom made a delicous dinner and we had cheese cake which helped ease the pain. Jeremy wasn't sympathetic since he was going to be turning 31 a week later. We ended up flying home on his birthday, but we had a nice birthday dinner for him in the airport at a layover. Actually, we celebrated both our birthdays at my parents...and everyone gave us some nice gifts.

Lindsie's birthday is 4 days after mine, so we celebrated her 8th birthday while we were there too.

Michele, Janessa, and me at Lindsie's birthday party

Uncle Jeremy "horsin" around with Troy and Spencer.

Troy had his preschool graduation while we were in town. He was so cute and proud to be graduating. It won't be long before we go to his high school graduation!


We made good use of our week long trip to Utah. Jeremy, my mom & dad, & I met Barry, Michele, Janessa, & Spencer up at their campsite one night. We ate dinner and played cards. My mosquito net/hat kept me safe...I'm not sure what mosquitos are good for besides annoying me! I guess they love my sugar blood.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot you fit so much into that visit. My favorite picture is of you, Meg, with the mosquito hat on! You funny girl.

    ReplyDelete