Sunday, March 1, 2009
Meg visits Jer in Texas May 2006
This trip to Texas we drove to San Antonio for some fun. Jer was living in Houston so it was about a 3 hour drive for us. We thought about staying with our tradition of going to theme parks with roller coasters and big adventure, but we made a decision to go to Schlitterbahn Water Park (instead of 6 flags). This water park was supposed to be the biggest and best around with the most water slides etc. However, we quickly grew to regret our decison...neither of us could figure out what all the hype was about! Of course we still had fun and laughed our heads off. Especially when we couldn't figure out where to get the big inner tubes you needed to have for most of the rides. Jer devised a plan to "borrow" some that were just sitting there. As he was telling me of the plan I noticed some deaf people talking in sign language and became interested. I know a little sign language myself and wanted to say hi. Well, I wasn't paying attention to Jeremy and he had no clue I wasn't behind him after he made the great escape with two large inner tubes! He came back to see what happened to me and I explained that I was practicing my sign language. He quickly explained that "you should never stay at the scene of a crime". We don't make the best Bonnie & Clyde team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HA HA you guys are sooooo funny
ReplyDelete