Jeremy bought Tica when he lived over in Costa Rica in 2001. She is a miniture doberman pincher and is a good mix of guard dog, playful fun dog, and cuddle dog. She is a bit spoiled and full of anxiety though.

I'm not sure what she was chasing, but she was putting her back into it!

So, this is what I mean by spoiled...my mom made her this nice blanket because Tica thinks she is part ferret and has to always be under something all the time. In fact my mom has made her 3 of these blankets because when we are washing one heaven forbid she not have a blanket for a few hours! The funny thing about this picture is she tucks herself in...I did not pose her for this picture. I was laughing so hard when I saw her all ready and tucked in bed it was a Kodak momet. P.S. she has to sleep in our room with us too! I'm not sure if that is Tica's anxiety or Jeremy's, but as long as she is in her own bed and not ours I'm fine with it.

She loves looking out windows and seeing what is going on. She pretty much stands there all day spying on the neighbor dogs.


When she isn't looking out the window or chewing on her chew stick she is laying out in the sun. That's where she gets her great tan. I have to say this is her favorite thing in the world...sunning herself! It cracks me up. No matter where or how, if there is some sun she will soak it up. By the way this picture was taken December '07, obviously NOT in Utah....we were in NC.
Tica is our Grand-dog and we do spoil her! I love to have her curl up with me on the couch. The content sounds she makes when she does that are so funny. Glad you have these cute pictures of her Meg. Make way Tica, here come the BABY!
ReplyDeleteDo you want me to send you the picture of her going poop on the lawn??? You could add it to this post. ha ha ha. I sure hope Tica likes the new babe!
ReplyDelete