My family does an annual trip to my Uncle Bills cabin, but this year it snowed early and where his cabin is located you need snowmobiles to get up to the cabin if there is too much snow. My parents decided it wasn't worth the hassle so they rented a nice house/condo in Park City for the weekend. We played games, watched movies, ate good food, and the kids loved the hot tub.




How in the world did you remember the Names on the corner where Jeremy ask you to marry him? OSLOW & BOBSLED. Pretty good memory. You make me laugh. That was such a fun time for all of us. Thanks for the memories.
ReplyDeleteLOL! I think it's funny you actually put that picture up for all to see. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was a great weekend at the cabin. I'm not known for being creative but I can surprise pretty well. Even thought it wasn't the most romantic or extravagant proposal, I guess the important part is that she said YES. We had a really fun time playing catch phrase.
ReplyDelete